Build Over Agreement How Long Does It Take

Don`t worry, just fill in as many details of the app as possible, even if they are very simple. Your client or architect should be able to help you. Please note that a diversion of the sewers should be considered whenever possible. We are unlikely to allow you to build through a strategic public evacuation channel. This provides the location of known water and/or discharge pipes, including pipe size and flow direction. Pipe depths and coverage levels are reported when data are available. We saw a case where the owner assumed that the contractor had taken care of the Thames Water-Build-Over agreement, while the contractor thought the owner had done so. This confusion resulted in a 4-week delay in the work, while the corresponding location studies were carried out, plans were drawn up and thames water engineers were visited on site. You must create a Build-Over/Near application through our InFlow online portal if you do not meet our standard criteria. With the risk of ignoring or neglecting a Thames Water Build over agreement, which is a non-construction injunction or settlement, and with the cost of receiving the agreement from £299 to £1,300. We thought it would be useful to take a closer look at this topic, to ensure that it is not overlooked in your proposed design.

It took us less than a week to clear things up. I wouldn`t be too angry, I didn`t have any extra construction costs. First try to search for your property in Or. Take a look at your communal offices and take a look at their canal maps. These cards may not tell you exactly where and what the pipes are. Therefore…. We offer to summon the professionals and pay for a CCTV drainage examination. Only expect to pay around £200 for this service. TIP: This is also a great opportunity to check the condition of your sewer lines and could save you ££ in case of project delays. If you are building within three metres of a public sewer or one metre of a public side cub view, you will need our permission before starting work. Under no circumstances will we allow construction over a sewer or side runoff if: As Thames Water is legally responsible for the maintenance of these sewers and sewers, there are overconstruction agreements to ensure that these elements have been taken into account when designing your proposed foundations.

Martin Lewis is a registered trademark of Martin S Lewis. However, many previously private sewers do not appear in our records. Therefore, if you are applying for the construction of a sewer or near a sewer, you often need to provide details about the sewers and wells nearby….