We the trustees of Asthall Leigh Memorial Hall [from now “ALMH”] are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
The ALMH Trustees are the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy, a registered charity – No: 263789.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the asthallleigh.co.uk website.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
ALMH collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, ALMH news and events, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
ALMH collects the following types of personal information about you:
• Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant), gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings)
• Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number & Address
• Transaction/Booking data – Details of any ALMH event you have signed up for
• Profile data such as your ‘click-through’ or browsing behaviour whilst viewing the site.
• Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing form us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Date about you, for example race, religious beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation etc
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
ALMH receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly or visit the asthallleigh.co.uk website.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not override by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
ALMH uses personal information about you:
• to identify who you are when you contact us
• to provide you with the ALMH News and Event data you have requested (and note we may not be able to perform a contract to provide products or services if you fail to provide certain of the information requested)
• to improve ALMH News and Events delivery or to carry out community surveys
• to manage our relationship with you
• to send you information about ALMH News and Events or general ALMH news that you may be interested in
• to invite you to ALMH events you may be interested in
• to improve our customer relationship with you
• to manage and improve our website functionality and usage and customer experience
• to protect our website
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested for your details to be added to our mailing list or you have not opted out of receiving such communication.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
ALMH will contact you only via email messaging or telephone dependent upon the preference you have requested.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
ALMH will not provide your details to third party organisations or affiliated partners without your express permission.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by ALMH. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those trustees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Your personal information will be held in ALMH’s customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period. ALMH will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate and it is still reasonably necessary for us to retain it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by ALMH:
• ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by ALMH
• OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or legitimate interests pursued by ALMH
• RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
• ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or the legitimate interests pursued by ALMH
You have a right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving communication/s from ALMH and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please contact us via out enquiry form or write to us at:
Post: c/o Martin Hawkins, High View, Asthall Leigh, Witney, Oxon, OX29 9PX
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhere you opt out of marketing, we may nonetheless retain your information in connection with previous transactions for so long as is reasonably necessary in connection with such transaction.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
Please note when you seek to enforce any of your rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity as a security measure. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are concerned or have questions about how ALMH handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.